It’s here! 2019 is now in full swing. Like most organizations, we here at DataFile are busy hitting the ground running and could not be more excited with all of our plans for the new year. Are you ready for all of the adventures awaiting you in the new year? Whether you have every detail of the next 11 months planned to a “T” or are taking things one month (or week – we don’t judge!) at a time, we wanted to make things a little bit easier with a free downloadable calendar customized just for you – our friends in healthcare!
Of course, your standard calendar has all of the holidays so you can count down to your next three-day weekend, but it also has a variety of great holidays tailored just to the healthcare industry such as:
- Patient recognition week – which is February 1st-7th
- National Doctor’s Day – March 30th
- National Nursing Assistant’s Week – June 13th – 19th
- And many more!
While the holidays above are important to celebrate your amazing staff and patients specifically, it’s also important to remember the fun days too, like:
- Ordering in a few large pies to celebrate National Pizza Day on February 9th
- Setting aside a little time for relaxation and coloring on August 2nd (Check out these great, free, downloadable medical coloring pages!)
- Taking a java break on November 23rd with National Espresso Day
No matter which holidays you choose to celebrate, you’re covered. Use this calendar to make the most of your precious time each day with the knowledge to make the days special for your patients and staff. In an industry that moves at the speed of light, and where staff burnout is on the rise, taking a few minutes to have a little fun every now and then can make a real difference in your year!