YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO MANAGE. LET US HANDLE YOUR DOCUMENTS.
Filing incoming documents like faxes and scans is an everyday reality -- but it's sometimes tough to get to in a busy practice. Document filing backlogs can cause gaps in patient charts and scheduling delays. Making matters worse, as quality of care becomes tied with incentive payments, not having information in your charts can affect your patient rating and reimbursement.
eFile from DataFile is a unique document filing service that can ensure your staff has the clinical data they need at the point of care. eFile can also free up your staff to focus on patients -- not filing. Learn more about eFile from DataFile.
Trust our team of health information management specialists to...
- Define and follow your preferences for document filing
- File faxes, scans and direct messages within 2-8 hours of receipt
- Provide chart standardization and filing efficiency
- Improve filing accuracy and chart quality
- Handle the recruiting and training of HIM staff so you don't have to
- Optional: enhance your quality reporting with structured data at the point of report receipt and filing
Join the Many Clients Who Rely on DataFile
To learn more, request a free demo now!
Why eFile from DataFile?
- Access your clinical results and reports in 2-8 hours from receipt
- Eliminate document backlogs and filing inconsistencies
- Stay on schedule by having your documents ready in your patient charts at follow up
- Keep your providers and clinical staff happy and on-task
- Define and standardize workflows that work for your team
- Structure entries based on practice requirements to assist with meeting MIPS/MACRA or MU qualifiers
- Trust your critical PHI to a company with only US-based professionals
Ready to streamline and centralize your document management? Schedule a conversation now.