Meet Annual HIPAA Compliance Requirements with Ease
Ensure your medical practice is compliant with annual HIPAA, Meaningful Use (MU) and Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) regulations by conducting a yearly Security Risk Analysis. This process identifies where protected health information (PHI) lives in physical and electronic form to assess risks and create mitigation plans. It’s strongly recommended, and required by value-based reimbursement, that a Security Risk Analysis is conducted annually to appropriately document organizational changes. Check out our Security Risks Analysis articles to learn more!
Leverage HIPAA Compliance Experts
Our HIPAA experts can help with your Security Risk Analysis, whether it’s providing guidance through the process or completing your analysis and documentation for you. Working with our team will give you peace of mind that your staff will be prepared if your organization is audited.
You can also receive access to a Compliance Portal customized to your practice, giving you transparency and real-time access to your documentation, along with HIPAA risk mitigation tools and staff training on the Privacy and Security rules.
Benefits of Outsourcing Security Risk Analysis
- Ensure data integrity with unauthorized disclosure/breach tracking and mitigation
- Reduce risk by working with HIPAA compliance experts
- Identify administrative, physical and technical gaps
- Receive analysis of deficiencies and recommendations for mitigation
- Save staff time and be confident in the quality and depth of answers documented
- Develop Policies and Procedures customized to your organization